You always have the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional communications any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as technical notices, support or administrative notifications or information about your account.
You have the right to receive information about the personal data processed by Black, including the categories of data processed, the sources of the data, purposes of processing etc. You are also entitled to receive copies and extracts of personal data processed. You have the right to request the correction or updating of data if it turns out that the personal data being processed is inaccurate.
You have the right to obtain from Black the erasure of your personal data. Black will erase your data or implement other measures that result in the data becoming permanently anonymous if:
- your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which Black is subject.
Black will fulfil your request within a reasonable time, but no later than one month after receiving the request.